About This File
Knockbain Farm Airfield is in the Scottish Highlands not far from Inverness, Scotland. It's located on a farm (hence it's name) and guests who wish to stay at the nearby Knockbain House can use the airstrip. It is also home a to 60-year-old vintage aircraft that has been flying from the hilltop airfield for over 35 years!
Be careful of the two wind turbines close to the airfield!
Use the ICAO code EGIM to locate the airport on the Microsoft Flight Simulator map.
(Note: This ICAO code was given by the sim, it is not correct as this airfield has no ICAO code in the real world)
Unzip the folder "thegarner-airport-egim-knockbainairfield.zip" and copy the folder: "thegarner-airport-egim-knockbainairfield" into your Microsoft Flight Simulator installation directory under the "Community" folder.
- Runway added with custom sized centre line markings
- 2x Parking Stands
- Couple of static aircraft
- Hangar/Facility building added
- Picnic tables for your packed lunch
- 2x Wind turbines - One next to the airfield and one a little bit further away. They are there in real life, just be careful when flying around as you wouldn't want to hit them.