About This File
Glenforsa Airfield is an unlicensed grass airfield on the Isle of Mull (Scotland, United Kingdom). It is a beautiful little airfield and the scenery around the islands and Scotland in general is always stunning and a fun place to fly.
Use the ICAO code EG13 to locate the airport within Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Unzip the folder "thegarner-airport-eg13-glenforsaairfield.zip" and copy the folder: "thegarner-airport-eg13-glenforsaairfield" into your Microsoft Flight Simulator installation directory under the "Community" folder.
- Added the runway and turn around sections at each end with number markings
- 4x GA parking spots
- Static aircraft around the parking spots
- Fences and Windsocks added
- Added 3x boats onto the Sound of Mull
- Additional vegetation
- Watch out for the geese (If anyone knows how I can get these to move, please do let me know)
What's New in Version 1.1.0
v1.1 (Released 2nd Sept 2020)
- Applied fix to windsocks and reduced/replaced static aircraft with generic static aircraft to improve performance and a workaround for the aircraft duplication issue if you choose the same plane that is parked at the airport. If you have the airfield already installed and do not care for these changes then you can ignore this update.